Friday 18 May 2012

Step Back in Time

Four years ago, having volunteered at the Rescue for several months, I was asked by Caroline if I wanted to help her keep RabbitRehome up to date with pictures of our rabbits available for adoption. It sounded like it would be a great excuse to take the odd break from all the shed painting and cleaning I had been doing to spend more time playing with the bunnies so I immediately agreed, but I didn't have a very good camera. At my day job we had a whole load of Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3's that were used for projects and I thought they were pretty good so I ordered myself the newly launched upgrade, the TZ5. I was so excited when it arrived, but this being some weeks before I adopted Santa and Jemima I had to wait until the next day at the Rescue before I had a good subject to test it out on.

Well here it is, my very first official photograph for the Rabbit Residence Rescue, picture number P1000001 on my first ever decent camera, taken 18th May 2008, exactly 4 years ago today. And look who it was!

You know, I think I've got a few more pictures of that rabbit somewhere...

1 comment:

  1. and what a lovely subject he is... gorgeous little fella.

    ReplyDelete