Sunday 23 September 2012

Bunmendment

I need to make a slight amendment, and possibly an apology!

Earlier in the week, super-duo Indy and Rasta featured individually and I told you they were so friendly I thought they would home easily. I was sort of right. When I spoke to Caroline yesterday I discovered they had already been reserved even before I took those photo's!

So congratulations to their new mum Jo, who hopefully I didn't confuse too much, and sorry for not being up to date. Indy and Rasta will make a delightful, and no doubt hilarious, addition to your family!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Indy and Rasta in your new foreverhome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am longing to welcome them and hope they will be happy here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There they go - another happy pair!!!

    ReplyDelete