Friday 28 September 2012

Sick and Hurt

"Ouch. Oh, also, owwwwwch."

I made myself feel sick with my own incompetence this week.

On Wednesday I not only discovered that Jemima had somehow lost a thumb claw (again) but that it had happened some days before and become infected. What made me feel particularly bad was that once I'd found the injury and rushed her to the vets, it dawned on me that I had actually spotted the signs earlier in the week and not put the pieces together in my brain.

So, dear Jemima, I am very sorry I let you down and as recompense I will now forgive you for biting a hole in one of my last un-chomped pairs of trousers just minutes before I set off for work.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you a speedy recovery, Jemima, and many more happy chompings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon Jemima,and get back to chomping soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owy Owy ... I have no hole-less shirts.

    ReplyDelete