Sunday 25 November 2012

Weekend Filler Shopping

I have run into a slight problem blog-wise. I am only at the Rescue during daylight hours one day this week and that day was yesterday. It was dark, wet, windy and rainy. Which means no pictures. Not only that, but Fatty and Humourless are away on a romantic holiday together to try and rekindle their love, leaving just the boy for long-eared company. Now that would normally be fine, no-one would complain about a week of Whisky, but his face is a mess (he's about due for an eye flush) and he doesn't feel much like being photographed. Even if he could work the the camera with his little fluffy paws, I don't think anyone reading this blog wants to see pictures of me, even if I put on a pair of rabbit ears. So that's that. Problem.

Well, while I decide how to deal with that creatively, here's a recent pic of Cora just to get us through til Monday. Because you know what they say - if you don't have a decent picture, Photoshop a not-so-decent one!

"Do you think you could maybe 'shop these greens into strips while you're at it? Just sayin', they'd be a bit easier to eat is all."

3 comments:

  1. Awwww a dutch like my old bun Thumper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it on good authority that any picture of a bunny is a good picture of a bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete