Monday 29 July 2013

The King And I

[SCENE: The kingdom of the mighty, fearsome Rocket, who rules his domain with a stern look and a vicious chomp. A servant has just delivered a handful of wild snackage.]

ROCKET: I thank you for bringing this delicious grass. Your obedience will not be forgotten. As I rule this kingdom from atop my mighty throne, I will..
ME: Huh? Your throne?
ROCKET: Yes, my throne! As I rule this kingdom from my mighty throne I shall..
ME: Oh wait - do you mean your Peppa Pig chair?
ROCKET: What? I... As I rule my kingdom from my throne...
ME: Your chair...
ROCKET: OK FINE! I RULE MY KINGDOM FROM ATOP MY PEPPA PIG GARDEN CHAIR! Happy now?!
ME: [Giggling] Yes your majesty! [Collapses in fits of giggles]

7 comments:

  1. Giggling will definitely earn you a good chomp. I'd watch out for a bolt of disapproval as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ambush him, Rocket, by leaping off your magnificent throne and chomping his ankle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peppa Pig garden chair takes away none of the majesty of your office, my liege. And a death decree from said chair is no less binding and lethal than one issued from atop a golden throne encrusted with jewels. Let those that mock you take note of this, and SHUDDER!

    The King is miffed! God save the King (and Peppa Pig)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe somebody had better run!hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if you are going to speak truth to power, giggling is a pretty good outcome. This stuff about rolling around on the ground does leave one a bit vulnerable. Please be careful, you have other bunnies to ridicule today. Thank you for taking care of the bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are pushing that a bit far ... just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mocking a bunneh, especially in public, is likely to be a Life-Limiting Move (TM).

    ReplyDelete