Saturday 21 November 2015

You Lose Some

When I went to put the fresh veg into the snackbarrow before breakfast I found not only a small amount veg left over from yesterday, but also a large number of poos. Almost like somebun had spent a fun afternoon just grazing the rest of the veg away.

So todays task: Keep Mr and Mrs Tubby-Fatbottom out of the barrow.

I think I succeeded, but it didn't feel like much of a victory. Probably because, after leaving the barrow unattended for a few minutes to retrieve some special diet snacks for sick bunnies from the other end of the Rescue, I returned to find this:

"...nom.nom.nom..."

"Uh-oh."

"Erm...we were just helping you clear up this veg that...er...fell out the snackbarrow entirely of its own accord. So, really, you should probably thank us for helping...with some treats?"

Well Boadicea, I would give you some carrot tops, but strangely none of the carrots in the snackbarrow appear to have tops anymore. I guess they fell off the carrots of their own accord too, did they?

2 comments:

  1. I have an excellent alibis for them both.

    It's uhm.. er.. They couldn't have done it, they were too busy eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are treasures. They have truly filled the shoes of their namesakes. And, what happens? The are called inappropriate names.

    ReplyDelete