Saturday 28 May 2016

Irresistibly Sprat

After several years of having his wonky incisors burred every 4-8 weeks, Sprat had them removed earlier this year, but since then he has been a bit funny about breakfast. For a while he even developed somewhat of a pellet mush addiction - you could try offering him other foods, theoretically he should have had no trouble eating them, but he'd turn his nose up. Mushy pellet goodness was all he wanted.

It's not like there hasn't been any improvement but Sprat has still not been entirely his old happy self so I have been spending more time with him recently to cheer him up. Mostly with his favourite snacks. It definitely worked, but I've had so much fun hanging out with him again that now I just want to take him home. And thanks to all the extra treats, Sprat seems to have decided that might not be a bad thing...

"Forget the adoption forms - I'll just climb right into your camera bag and we can leave now, Amy will never know!"

Hmmm...I think she might notice. Plus, I'm not so sure Mrs Sprat will be happy about that either...

"Well that depends if you have another bag for me and a third one with MY favourite treats too?"

They're not exactly making it easy for me to resist here. [sigh]

5 comments:

  1. they are just adorable,go on give in,you know you want to,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know you want to . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, but they could be a lot to take on as Bugsy has potentially serious dental problems, I'm not sure I'm ready to dive back into frequent cross-county vet trips just yet...

      Delete
  3. In order to make room for them at the house, who would be moving to the Rescue, Anouska and Bobbit or you? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bun would be moving out in this scenario, but the junk in the spare room might have to live in the lounge until the outdoor accommodation could be replaced. Anouska would most likely tear up the 'Upstairs Carpet Treaty of 2016" in protest though. She might also tear up the upstairs carpet.

      Delete