Saturday 6 August 2016

Rex It

However dedicated people are to their bunnies, however much they adore them, life moves pretty fast and even the best owners can experience unexpected changes to their circumstances that mean they are unable to keep them. Regardless of the current intake situation, RRR will always be here to welcome back former residents when necessary.

And with that in mind, today I arrived at the Rescue to see an old friend waiting for me! Not that he seemed that pleased to see me...

"Meh. I don't mind coming back, but I was at least hoping I'd still have a TV."

And of course he brought back Mrs Pleased-To-See-Me with him...

"I'm just hoping the menu has improved since we've been away. We are accustomed to the best of the best now, dontcha know!"

Bunnies, eh? Feel the love and appreciation just emanating from those little velvet bodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment